YAY YAY YAY!





So I'm back!
So much fun.So many amazing things God has done!
Camp was actually 2 camps - one for primary school, one for high school.
The primary school camp was great fun, 13 kids made decisions for Jesus, one girl in my room, and she was so excited to think she was now God's friend. I really enjoyed Junior Camp, I know it was hard for some of the other leaders, but God has challenged, strengthened and grown many people through the experience.
Senior camp was TOPS! very cruisie. A trip to Sydney for a photo shoot with the campers - photos to come.
Again great things God has been doing. Some of my friends at camp have been praying for a few campers specifically and three of those being prayed for decided to start living their lives for Jesus this week! YAY YAY YAY! (Amongst a whole lot of others - YAY YAY YAY) God has exended his kingdom and I am way excited. One camper has come to camp for years '70 days worth of Jesus stuff' quote unquote. I told him he had to tell me his game plan before he left camp as to how he was going to make sure the decision wasn't something that just happened on camp and then in a couple of weeks is forgotten. He found me the next day and told me he's going to chat to the fusspots (my friends who live in the area) to work out if he can get along to a bible study etc. YAY YAY YAY.
Other exciting things from the week include:
- Three of our campers are either captain or vice at their respective schools. I believe God is gonna use these young leaders to shake up the Southern Highlands. Please pray that these kids will see out their intentions to use their positions to shine the light of Jesus to their schools. (I was a teenager in the highlands - this is why i'm pretty excited about this one!)
- The successful trip to Sydney
- Getting completely covered in paint
- Solving the mystery of Humpty Dumpty's death
- Survivor Fitz-Roy
- Travelling back in time and parading around camp as a Shogun
- Dancing (Boys v Girls and SHINDIG)
- 6 CFT
- Going Bananas
- Shark Attacks
- Dum dum diddy diddy
So I can't take credit for taking all these photos but they have good memories attached.

3 Comments:
Hey, I hope you dont mind, but I came to your blog through JT's and thought id say hi! I actually led on Summer School with Steve (who i believe is your brother?!)!
Anyway, I just got back from another Christain camp and its very exciting to hear about these camps and how God has been working in and through them as well! Praise God hey! Very cool!
-Chelsea
ps. I have a photo of that one way jesus sign too - gotta love that window :)
By
Anonymous, at 7:20 pm
Camp was tops. Thanks so much for organising all the stuff you organised =0)
Ur tops!!!
By
randomness, at 10:21 am
Hey good to hear stuff is good, I'm just about to go surfing with some friends just as I did yesterday and will do tommorrow as well. Life as an unemloyed beach bum is hard.
By
Lisa, at 10:47 am
Post a Comment
<< Home